Allow extra time this morning for patchy dense fog to possibly impact your morning commute. This is especially true for areas along and east of U.S. 29. In addition, patchy fog may develop in any mountain and river valleys.
It’s another chilly start to the day with most of Southwest VA waking up to 40s this morning.
A strengthening upper level ridge of high pressure will keep rain chances at bay, provide ample sunshine, and allow for warming temperatures through much of the week.
Highs in the upper 70s to around 80 can be expected through Thursday.
Late in the week, a cold front will approach from the northwest. A few showers may arrive as early as late Friday. However, better chances for scattered showers will be Saturday.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- NC State rallies to defeat Syracuse 36-29
- Norfolk mayor calls out Virginia 90th House of Delegates candidate for false endorsement
- UPDATE: Multi-car crash cleared on I-81 in Roanoke County
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at South Carolina nightclub
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Chickasha in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory