You may want to allow just a couple extra minutes to defrost your windshield before hitting the road this morning. Otherwise, it should be an easy commute in terms of possible weather impacts.
Thanks to high pressure, we’ll enjoy a nice mix of sun and clouds with less wind compared to yesterday.
Our next chance for rain moves in late tomorrow. Rain chances increase after the noon hour as a front approaches Southwest Virginia. Showers become more numerous after sunset. While a few showers may extend into the early part of Thanksgiving Day, clearing skies are expected by the afternoon.
Temperatures for Thanksgiving Day and Friday will be milder ahead of another front that moves through Saturday.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Blue Ridge Health District moves into Phase 1b of COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Roanoke citizens may participate in Jan. 19 City Council sessions by phone, email
- Virginia Tech ramps up COVID-19 testing as students head back to campus
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country
- Rosie’s Gaming Emporium® to donate $1,000 to local charities each week in 2021