It will be a hot and humid afternoon today with highs back up to around 90 in many areas east of the Blue Ridge. Highs will also be similar to yesterday in the mountains climbing into the lower to mid 80s.
A nearly stationary boundary draped across some of our southernmost counties will continue to provide a chance for a few showers and storms through Thursday with the heating of the day.
While the storms are not expected to be severe, heavy downpours are possible.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay moving toward Atlantic coast with 60 mph winds
- “I may have hurt my girlfiend.” New details in 20 hour standoff with Roanoke man accused of abduction, malicious wounding of Roanoke County woman
- Two University of Virginia football players test positive for COVID-19
- Washington and Lee University won’t compete in athletics during the fall
- House Dems urge Senate lawmakers to review police reform bill