We will see just isolated showers and storms across Southwest Virginia this afternoon. Most of us should stay dry.
Temperatures will rise to above normal again, but highs are not expected to be quite as high as in previous days due to a little more cloud cover.
Although the humidity is certainly noticeable now, it will be much more so later in the week. Rain chances will also increase as an area of low pressure to our south passes nearby mid to late week.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Senior Sunday: Hidden Valley’s Sean Gibbons
- Danville residents shocked by the earthquake, but no reports of injuries
- Animal control officers rescue injured owl from tangled fishing line in Virginia Beach
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast