This afternoon will be another hot and humid one with highs into the lower 90s in more spots, especially east of the Blue Ridge.
This afternoon, scattered storms can be expected. While severe weather is not expected, any storm is capable of bringing a heavy downpour.
Provided the front pushes east of the region late tonight, just a few isolated showers lingering early Saturday can be expected.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Pinpoint Weather: Keep the rain gear handy!
- Pulaski building products plant receives block grant from Gov. Northam’s office
- Pulaski County Public Schools to provide free meals to all students for the 2020-2021 school year
- UPDATE: Three people, one dog displaced after overnight fire in northeast Roanoke
- Liberty Flames Hugh Freeze talks about his health during the pandemic