Pleasant morning temperatures will warm a little more today compared to yesterday. Many spots will reach low to mid 90s!
The humidity will climb a bit today also. Despite the hot and humid air mass in place, an upper level ridge of high pressure will help suppress any significant rain chances today. It’s also helping to boost our temps a little higher than yesterday.
A few showers and storms are possible today. Best rain chances will reside in areas southwest of Roanoke this afternoon with higher chances later in the week for scattered showers and storms.
No relief in sight anytime soon from the above average high temperatures this week.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Pinpoint Weather: Hot with isolated storms possible in Southwest VA
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes across Alabama
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Warren County Sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire
- Senior Sunday: Hidden Valley’s Sean Gibbons