High pressure will dominate our weather today with just isolated showers and storms possible this afternoon.
It will be another day of above-average highs with temperatures forecast to reach the low 90s again in many spots east of the Parkway. Farther westward, highs in the mid to upper 80s can be expected in most spots.
High pressure will eventually move out of the area and be replaced by an upper level trough mid to late week. This will increase our rain chances for the second half of the week.
Highs will be back to average later in the week due to more clouds and higher rain chances.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Pinpoint Weather: Foggy start with not much sunshine until later this afternoon
- Cavaliers prep for season opener against Duke
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- COVID-19 has Mayors advising citizens to refrain from typical Halloween activities
- Lynchburg Parks and Recreation to host 4th Annual Glow Ride at Riverside Park