Today, we will see more clouds than sunshine along with a slightly better chance for showers and storms. This should keep our temperatures from climbing quite as high as in previous days. However, highs will likely be above average again for many of us.
Although most of us should stay dry, any shower or storm could bring a heavy downpour this afternoon.
As a front to our west draws near tomorrow and into the weekend, higher chances for scattered showers and storms are anticipated.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Report: Twitter bans Trump campaign from tweeting over COVID misinformation
- Roanoke Fire-EMS rolls out two new ambulances with major upgrades
- UPDATE: Crews reopen I-81 North in Pulaski County following Wednesday’s fatal multi-vehicle crash; traffic still delayed for miles
- Wedding photographer captures Beirut explosion