A weakening front to our west settles in across the region today before stalling. This will help keep us in an unsettled weather pattern next few days.
Scattered to numerous showers and storms are anticipated today, especially this afternoon.
Due to more clouds and a higher chance for rain, highs will be confined to around 80 in most locations.
High pressure sets up directly to our north Thursday, continuing to steer a cool and moist air mass into our region.
While we should see less storms Thursday, it will continue to be on the cool side. Friday, storms become more likely again with heavy downpours possible.
Highs will be in the 70s through Friday, before drier and warmer weather returns during the weekend.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Homeless clean Roanoke camp amid complaints
- 2 vehicles drive into crowd protesting Breonna Taylor’s killing; at least 1 hit
- WATCH LIVE: Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally
- New River Health District hosts free flu shot clinic Friday in Radford
- Dan, Tanya Snyder to quarantine following COVID-19 exposure, missing first game in 21 years