Allow for some extra travel time this morning due to some areas of fog that may be dense in some locations, especially west of the Parkway. You can also anticipate some patchy drizzle through about mid-morning.
Following the fog, clouds will gradually decrease through the afternoon. Many spots will see partly cloudy skies throughout much of the afternoon.
With more sunshine this afternoon, temperatures will rebound nicely. Look for highs today in the upper 60s to low 70s.
Midweek, we’ll watch closely of the remnants of Zeta to increase our rain chances here in Southwest VA. Showers may move in from the south as early as Wednesday night. Thursday, rain is likely at times through the day.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- ‘That’s all I have’: Virginia mom pleads for return of infant daughter’s stolen ashes
- Two found dead inside Washington County home following Friday morning fire, police say
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Could you get the same COVID-19 treatment as Trump? Here’s who will qualify
- Rules about police wearing masks vary widely across US