Now our attention turns to the west. A weakening cold front will move through Southwest VA late today into tonight. This could trigger a few isolated storms out ahead of it later this afternoon and evening with most spots staying dry.
The rest of the week will feature more of a typical summer-time weather pattern with a daily threat for a few showers and storms during the afternoon.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Cavaliers prep for season opener against Duke
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- COVID-19 has Mayors advising citizens to refrain from typical Halloween activities
- Lynchburg Parks and Recreation to host 4th Annual Glow Ride at Riverside Park
- Happy Birthday to two Bedford County Sheriff’s Office K-9’s