Although temperatures will not warm to the highs we saw yesterday, it will be another mild afternoon with highs warmer than usual for late November.
Today will be dry and mild with highs in the low and mid 60s.
Our next front moves in late Sunday. Ahead of it, rain chances go up Sunday night into Monday. Rain is likely Monday. As the system exits Monday night into Tuesday morning, a few snow showers are expected for west-facing slopes of our higher elevations.
Otherwise, Tuesday afternoon will be sunny and much colder. Tuesday’s highs will only manage the 30s and 40s across Southwest Virginia.
Stay safe and healthy.
Follow us on twitter @WFXRWeather
Like us on Facebook WFXR News www.facebook.com/wfxrnews
- Hokies All Access (Jan. 21, 2021): Discussing Virginia Tech men’s and women’s basketball, catching up with Jeff Charles and Coach’s Corner
- Roanoke College prepares for spring 2021 semester after delayed start
- Wanted fugitive arrested by Carroll County deputies
- Deputy Chief of Lynchburg Police Department appointed to esteemed crime prevention committee
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden