Stronger Together is a special limited series produced by WFXR News to explore the issues of race in America. Each week’s episode airs Saturdays at 6 p.m. on WWCW-TV 21.1 and Sundays at 11 p.m. on WFXR-TV 27.1.
ROANOKE, Va (WFXR) — On this week’s Stronger Together, host Charmayne Brown shines light on mental health awareness. She speaks to people in our area that have experienced mental illness firsthand, along with health experts on signs to look out for.
There are a number of local resources available. If you or anyone you know is struggling with thoughts of self-harm or are in a crisis. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800)-273-TALK.
- Friday Night Blitz : Friday, April 16, 2021
- Former Liberty Flames player Emily Lytle signs with Virginia Tech
- William Byrd names new boys and girls head basketball coaches
- Friday Night Blitz : Region 2C Final/Glenvar at Appomattox County
- Friday Night Blitz : Region 5D Final/Mountain View at William Fleming