ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — How do you talk to your children about racism?
On this week’s “Stronger Together,” Dr. Deneen Evans — a Roanoke County mother, therapist, and social worker — speaks about her experience confronting racism directed at her child.
Evening co-anchor Len Stevens also provides his perspective as the parent of a young boy during a conversation with host Charmayne Brown.
Watch more of Dr. Evans’ interview below.
- ‘Dreamer’ worries about DACA with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- What a conservative Supreme Court means for abortion rights in Virginia
- After Prom Grand Finale is asking for your vote to help save lives
- Averett University students to paint rocks to be part of Perkinson Rose Garden exhibit at Danville Museum of Fine Arts & History