Stronger Together is a special limited series produced by WFXR News to explore the issues of race in America. Each week’s episode airs Saturdays at 6 p.m. on WWCW-TV 21.1 and Sundays at 11 p.m. on WFXR-TV 27.1.
ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — On this week’s Stronger Together, Jermaine Ferrell explores the issue of biracial relationships and families in Virginia.
The show will look back at one of Virginia’s important legal cases that opened the door for interracial families across the Commonwealth.
Jermaine will also interview a member of the WFXR News family who discusses his experience.
- VSP: One person dead, another hospitalized after crash in Scott County
- Two local community colleges awarded with ‘2020 Great College to Work For’ distinction
- WV Senator Manchin says senate should not vote on Supreme Court nominee before the election
- ‘Dreamer’ worries about DACA with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92