HARRISONBURG, Va. (WFXR) — James Madison University (JMU) has suspended their Fall 2020 football season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The announcement was made Friday. While the school is suspending their fall football season, they hope to play in the spring.
In July, the Colonial Athletic Association (CAA), the conference that JMU plays under, announced it was canceling its fall football season.
- One person hurt after shooting in Lynchburg
- Police investigate fatal motorcycle crash in Henry County
- Henry County Sheriff’s Office investigating Saturday night shooting
- Amherst County Schools confirms COVID-positive case at Amherst County High School
- Hidden Valley Country Club raises over $15K for Carilion Children’s Hospital in weekend tournament