UPDATE 3:43 p.m.: North Carolina State lead from start to finish to hand Virginia their second straight loss 38-21 in ACC play at Scott Stadium in Charlottesville.
The Cavaliers fall to 1-2 overall and 1-2 in the ACC.
The Wolfpack jumped out to a 17-0 lead and never looked back.
Virginia starting quarterback Brennan Armstrong suffered an injury and didn’t return to the game.
On Saturday, Oct. 17, Virginia travels to Winston-Salem, North Carolina to play the Wake Forest Demon Deacons at 4 p.m.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — In an ACC game from Scott Stadium in Charlottesville, at the half, the Virginia Cavaliers trail the N.C. State Wolfpack 24-7.
The Wolfpack jumped out to a 24-0 lead, but Virginia gets a TD pass to cut the lead to 17 points.
- Winter is coming, make sure you have a safety kit for your car
- Lynchburg Police investigate shooting at Super 8 Motel
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Rockingham County deputy shot four times during traffic stop