CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Working in cooperation with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and the Virginia Department of Education (DOE), the VHSL Sports Medicine Advisory Committee (SMAC) has developed a list of Phase III recommended guidelines for school divisions as they prepare for the safe reopening of high school sports and activities.
VHSL Phase III Recommended Guidelines for Reopening High School Sports:
- Northam packs ‘We Care’ emergency food care packages at Feed More
- AG Herring calls on Facebook to take further steps to prevent use of its platforms to spread hate, disinformation
- 60 inmates test positive for COVID-19 at Green Rock Correctional Center in Chatham
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery