CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today, Virginia’s postponed road football game at Virginia Tech has been rescheduled for Saturday, Dec. 12.
The game was originally scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 19. The rescheduling follows the positive tests and subsequent quarantining of student-athletes within the Virginia Tech football team.
Kickoff time and television broadcasting information will be announced in the future.
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Sunday COVID-19 Update: 999 new cases, one new death in Virginia from Carroll County
- Saturday evening shooting leaves one dead in Roanoke
- Pinpoint Weather: Rain slowly exits Sunday, eyes on western Caribbean as Zeta is born