Canton, OH (WTRF)- According to Adam Schfter of ESPN, the Hall of Fame Game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys has been canceled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played in Canton, Ohio, on August 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 8
- Harvick with a different approach heading into final NASCAR races
- What to expect from Zeta as the cyclone moves through Virginia Thursday
- From JMU to QB1, Ben DiNucci ready to step up for Dallas Cowboys
- Your ballot was rejected. Virginia law offers voters a chance to make it count