BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — After the spring sports season was scrapped because of COVID-19, the NCAA granted another year of eligibility to those athletes. But Olivia Lattin, Virginia Tech’s only senior on this year’s softball team, chose not to come back for what would’ve been her sixth year with the Hokies. The infielder discussed that decision with WFXR’s David DeGuzman in this edition of Senior Sunday.
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Liberty Bounces Back with Win at Stetson
- 20-year-old woman starts up new business in Boones Mill
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration