(WFXR) – WFXR Sports Director Jermaine Ferrell explains why WFXR is not airing today’s Cincinnati-Washington game.
NFL broadcasting rules show if an NFC team hosts an AFC team CBS has the broadcasting rights to the game.
If an AFC team hosts an NFC team FOX has the broadcasting rights to the game.
Since NFC team Washington is hosting AFC team Cincinnati, the game is a CBS game.
Also, the networks whether it is FOX or CBS designates to the affiliates which games the affiliates air.
Thank you so much for your viewership of WFXR!
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks of India
- Virginia lifts mask mandate to match CDC guidance, Northam rules out state vaccine passports
- UAW rejects labor agreement with Volvo involving Dublin plant
- Israel kills 42 in Gaza as Prime Minister Netanyahu warns war will go on
- Pinpoint Weather: Mild with off & on showers today