BRISTOL, Tenn. (WJHL) – WJHL viewers and our camera crew captured a Confederate flag flying over Bristol Motor Speedway Wednesday afternoon.
It was in June when we first reported NASCAR officially banned the display of the Confederate flag at its events and properties.
The flag flown over Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday had a URL listed that takes you to the Sons of Confederate Veterans website.
- VDH: 818 new COVID-19 cases reported while total deaths climb to 2,299 as of Thursday
- 2 Florida men arrested after dolphin calf, fish found dead
- Salango, Petsonk endorsed by United Mine Workers of America in West Virginia governor, attorney general races
- Danville drivers asked to avoid section of Piney Forest Road after crash
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends