AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) — Dustin Johnson has won the Masters, shooting a 68 in the final round to finish at 20-under par and win the pandemic-delayed tournament by five strokes.
The 2016 U.S. Open champion claimed his second major. He is the 12th player to win without ever trailing at the end of any round.
Cameron Smith (69) and Sungjae Im (69) were second at 15 under. Justin Thomas was fourth at 12 under.
- VFW post remembering New Bern WWII US Army private on National POW-MIA Day
- California mom accused of dragging 8-year-old 300 feet as girl tried to stop her from driving drunk
- Court Document: Opelika father’s anger over fight led to shaking his crying baby girl
- West Virginia COVID-19 numbers break more records
- Early in-person voting kicks off, COVID protocols in place at polling locations in Roanoke