AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) — Dustin Johnson has won the Masters, shooting a 68 in the final round to finish at 20-under par and win the pandemic-delayed tournament by five strokes.
The 2016 U.S. Open champion claimed his second major. He is the 12th player to win without ever trailing at the end of any round.
Cameron Smith (69) and Sungjae Im (69) were second at 15 under. Justin Thomas was fourth at 12 under.
- Crunch Time : Friday, February 26, 2021
- Friday Night Blitz : Friday, February 26, 2021
- Friday Night Blitz Players of the Week : Salem’s Jayden and Jorden McDonald
- Friday Night Blitz Game of the Week : Jefferson Forest blanks E.C. Glass, 28-0
- Friday Night Blitz : James River shuts out Alleghany, 26-0