GREENSBORO, N.C. (WFXR) – The Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) announced on Wednesday that the Virginia Tech at Florida State and the Clemson at Pittsburgh men’s basketball games this weekend have been postponed.
Originally, the games were scheduled to be played on Saturday in Tallahassee and Sunday in Pittsburgh, respectively.
Florida State will now play at Pittsburgh on Saturday at 4 p.m. The game will be televised on RSN.
Tuesday’s North Carolina at Boston College game has also been postponed.
The postponements are due to positive COVID-19 tests and subsequent quarantining.
The ACC.com reports that the teams are adhering to the outlined protocols within the ACC Medical Advisory Group report, available by clicking here.
Below is a revised ACC Men’s Basketball schedule for Saturday, Feb. 20:
- Georgia Tech at Miami (RSN) – 12 p.m.
- Notre Dame at Syracuse (ACCN) – 2 p.m.
- NC State at Wake Forest (RSN) – 2 p.m.
- Florida State at Pittsburgh (RSN) – 4 p.m. (originally scheduled for Jan. 9)
- Louisville at North Carolina (ESPN) – 6 p.m.
- Virginia at Duke (ESPN) – 8 p.m.
To see the full 2020-21 ACC men’s basketball schedule, click here.