ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — The City of Roanoke Registrar’s Office says registered voters may have recently received an absentee ballot application in the mail with an incorrect return address listed.
The application forms were mailed out by the Center for Voter Registration in Washington, D.C. with the return address listed as Roanoke County.
Voters who wish to vote absentee in the Nov. 3 election should complete the application form and cross out the Roanoke County address and bar code listed on the return envelope.
Voters wishing to mail their application should replace the original return address to 215 Church Ave., Roanoke, VA 24011. Or return the application in person at 317 Kimball Ave. N.E., Roanoke, VA 24016.
- Pulaski County Schools confirms employee at Pulaski County High School receives positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- President Trump to hold White House news briefing Wednesday
- NTSB Report: Pilot decisions during attempted landing caused Dale Earnhardt, Jr. plane crash
- Lynchburg Education Association raises concerns over abrupt change to education model
- Missouri Governor tests positive for COVID-19