CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia Secretary of State Mac Warner says all voters will have the option to use an absentee ballot in November due to concerns with the coronavirus.
Warner says voters who apply for an absentee ballot should use the illness, injury or other medical reason as the excuse for completing the application.
Starting Aug. 11, voters will be able to complete an absentee ballot application online.
Those without online access can request absentee ballot application forms through their county clerks, who will send them by mail.
- 59 inmates test postitive for COVID-19 at Green Rock Correctional Center in Chatham
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- Police arrest man wanted in vehicle pursuit earlier Wednesday in Lynchburg