PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – A man raised in Pittsylvania County has announced he is running for Virginia’s Lieutenant Governor.
Xavier J. Warren announced his intent on Facebook.
“As a small business owner, my top priority is making sure every Virginian has a job with a livable wage,” Warren said.
According to a statement from Xavier Warren For Lt. Governor, Warren is a small business owner of a company that helps nonprofits that include hospitals, colleges and local governments secure federal funding to heal, educate, and protect people as well as create jobs. Warren also represents multiple NFL players as their certified sports agent. The statement says Warren was born in Danville and raised in Pittsylvania County. He graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree from Hampton University and earned a master’s degree from Georgetown University.
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- New River Valley Fair opens in Pulaski County
- Six Keydets Earn Football Preseason All-SoCon Honors at Media Day
- California man recounts fighting off terrifying bee swarm that killed 2 dogs
- Athletes focus on Tokyo Games while avoiding shadow of COVID-19