ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — What color is the shoe?
A 2017 shoe debate has re-ignited this week after the musician Lizzo posted the photo to her Instagram account.
More than 40,000 people have responded to her post as of this writing and it has been liked more than 345,000 times.
People viewing the same photo of the shoe see a variety of colors. Evidence of the divide was no more evident than when the morning crew on “Good Day Virginia” discussed the story Wednesday morning.
Co-anchor Charmayne Brown insists the shoes are pink and white, while Brooke Williams believes the shoes are green.
Experts say the color we see is impacted by our genes and our perceptions of lights and colors.
What color do you see?
- Roanoke Valley Family Magazine helping the community during COVID-19 Pandemic
- FL Sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt
- Taubman Museum of Art re-opening Friday, debuting new exhibit
- Las Vegas teenager shares harrowing COVID-19 experience
- Doctor breaks down impact a vaccine will have on children suffering from Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome related to COVID-19