TROUP COUNTY, Ga. (WRBL/WFXR) – The Troup County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help locating a man who apparently abused a Zebra at a drive-through zoo and shared video of the incident on Snapchat.
The sheriff’s office shared a screenshot from the Snapchat incident on their Facebook page on Monday, June 29:
As of 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, the post has been shared more than 1,200 times and received more than 340 comments. If you know who the man in the screenshot is, please call Troup County investigators at (706) 883-1616.
- Wythe County deputy shot in back: “Despite the bad, there is still a tremendous amount of good in the world and for that we are thankful.”
- Northam says Virginia won’t move forward with students in schools if the state can’t stay in Phase 3
- Roanoke City proclaims 2020 the “Year of Color, Light, and Motion” in honor of artist Dorothy Gillespie
- Video captures man breaking into Denver garage, home while family sleeps
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules