TROUP COUNTY, Ga. (WRBL/WFXR) – The Troup County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help locating a man who apparently abused a Zebra at a drive-through zoo and shared video of the incident on Snapchat.
The sheriff’s office shared a screenshot from the Snapchat incident on their Facebook page on Monday, June 29:
As of 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, the post has been shared more than 1,200 times and received more than 340 comments. If you know who the man in the screenshot is, please call Troup County investigators at (706) 883-1616.
- Blacksburg Police seek help identifying people wanted in credit card fraud investigation
- Carilion Clinic to conduct Covid-19 Seroprevalence study for Southwest Virginia
- Amplified Immunity during the pandemic with Nature’s Outlet
- The Keep Giving Coat Drive hosted by the Humble Hustle Company
- Questions and problems surrounding working from home with Cortex Leadership Consulting