She says no reporters or members of the White House press corps were listed as close contacts by the White House Medical Unit. McEnany adds that she has no symptoms of coronavirus.
McEnany is the latest senior White House official to test positive for COVID-19. President Donald Trump is currently hospitalized at Walter Reed Military Hospital in Maryland after testing positive for COVID-19 last week.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 8
- Harvick with a different approach heading into final NASCAR races
- What to expect from Zeta as the cyclone moves through Virginia Thursday
- From JMU to QB1, Ben DiNucci ready to step up for Dallas Cowboys
- Your ballot was rejected. Virginia law offers voters a chance to make it count