WASHINGTON (WFXR) — Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) hosted a virtual discussion with Virginia military families Friday afternoon.
The discussion focused on protecting military families in privatized base housing.
Warner was joined by representatives from the National Military Family Association, the Military Family Advisory Network (MFAN), Blue Star Families, and the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA).
- One seriously injured, suspect arrested in Lee County shooting
- Charleston, WV: The fastest shrinking small city in the United States
- Cumberland County authorities investigating after 10-year-old reports she broke free from armed man during abduction attempt
- Northam packs ‘We Care’ emergency food care packages at Feed More
- AG Herring calls on Facebook to take further steps to prevent use of its platforms to spread hate, disinformation