WASHINGTON (WFXR/WFLA) — President Donald Trump has been impeached by the House of Representatives.
The vote fell largely along party lines, with two Democrats voting against impeachment of the 45th President.
The articles of impeachment are related to Trump’s conduct in connection with Ukraine, one charging him with abuse of power and another charging him with obstruction of Congress.
Trump is only the third president to be impeached. President Andrew Johnson was impeached in 1868. President Bill Clinton was impeached in December 1998.
- ‘THIS IS ME’: Rioters flaunt involvement in Capitol siege on social media
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- Body discovered in Roanoke County near Niagara Dam Tuesday, officials say
- Tech entrepreneur Pete Snyder announces run for Virginia governor
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady