WASHINGTON (WFXR/WFLA) — President Donald Trump has been impeached by the House of Representatives.
The vote fell largely along party lines, with two Democrats voting against impeachment of the 45th President.
The articles of impeachment are related to Trump’s conduct in connection with Ukraine, one charging him with abuse of power and another charging him with obstruction of Congress.
Trump is only the third president to be impeached. President Andrew Johnson was impeached in 1868. President Bill Clinton was impeached in December 1998.
- Dancing for a cause: instructor relates with 5-year-old diagnosed with cancer
- 2 horses die after being struck by vehicles in Suffolk
- Officials shut down ‘imminent hazard’ North Carolina church citing COVID-19 outbreak
- ‘C’mon, man:’ Watch SNL parody final debate’s most memorable moments
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds