BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Waking up to an alarm during the week is bad enough, but Virginia Tech students may find their plans for sleeping in this Saturday derailed.
VT students and faculty can expect a series of loud booms from the Thomas M. Murray Structural Engineering Laboratory on Inventive Lane as the engineering department carries out another round of shock tube experiments. There will be six tests today and five tests on Saturday, Nov. 16 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- “People shouldn’t live like this”: Residents frustrated about nearby landfill in Pittsylvania County
- Aluma’s double-double guides Tech to victory over VMI
- Liberty Defeats St. Francis in First Game at Liberty Arena
- Virginia Edged 71-67 by James Madison in Women’s Basketball
- Hokies All Access : Clemson Preview, Aisha Sheppard Profile, Justin Fuente talks about Thanksgiving, Villanova Upset