(WFXR) — A study based on Twitter data shows Virginia is the most active state to participate in the now official Juneteenth holiday.
According to the map, states in the southeastern area of the country as well as parts of the midwest show lots of activity. Although the holiday originated in Texas, the state did not make the top-ten list.
- ‘Surreal’: 6th Street mass shooting witnesses describe the moment shots fired in downtown Austin
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows
- Pinpoint Weather: Hot and humid Monday, slightly cooler conditions on the way
- Larson wins 2nd NASCAR All-Star race, this one in Texas
- Salem Red Sox pays tribute to Brent Gibson