FRANKLIN COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Franklin County Sheriff’s Office released new details on the arrest of Michael Brown, the suspect in the murder of Rodney Brown.
Law enforcement authorities returned to the home of Rodney Brown on Woodthrush Circle in Franklin County on Nov. 27 in the morning to search for Michael Brown.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, officers prepared to enter the attic when Michael Brown crawled out of the attic.
Brown was arrested without further incident.
“At no point did Michael Brown contact law enforcement and make arrangements to surrender himself in,” according to the Sheriff’s Office.
- Guns seized amid ‘Fast Food Marijuana’ investigation in Roanoke
- West Virginia governor and lawmakers react to salute photo
- Innocence Project looking into case of Virginia men who say they are doing time for a crime they didn’t commit
- Virginia lieutenant governor seeks vindication in court
- Aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy to be christened Saturday