HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) –The Henry County Sheriff’s Office has been working an undercover drug investigation has resulted in the arrest of one man and the confiscation of property, drugs, and money.
Tamon Dorell Witcher, 31, of Collinsville was arrested and charged with possession of a schedule II controlled substance with intent to distribute, a felony.
Witcher was released on a $750,000 unsecured bond.
Law enforcement seized over one pound of cocaine, a small quantity of marijuana, three firearms and $10,179 in U.S. Currency, according to law enforcement officials.
The estimated value of the drugs seized well over $20,000.
“The suspected narcotics will be submitted to the Virginia Department of Forensic Science for analysis,” according to the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
Seven vehicles, one boat, an ATV and a trailer were also seized during the course of this investigation.
- Court denies Virginia school board’s effort to appeal ruling declaring transgender bathroom policy unconstitutional
- Photos: More pilot whales found stranded in Australia, total climbs to nearly 500
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- September is National Cholesterol Education Month