HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) –The Henry County Sheriff’s Office has been working an undercover drug investigation has resulted in the arrest of one man and the confiscation of property, drugs, and money.
Tamon Dorell Witcher, 31, of Collinsville was arrested and charged with possession of a schedule II controlled substance with intent to distribute, a felony.
Witcher was released on a $750,000 unsecured bond.
Law enforcement seized over one pound of cocaine, a small quantity of marijuana, three firearms and $10,179 in U.S. Currency, according to law enforcement officials.
The estimated value of the drugs seized well over $20,000.
“The suspected narcotics will be submitted to the Virginia Department of Forensic Science for analysis,” according to the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
Seven vehicles, one boat, an ATV and a trailer were also seized during the course of this investigation.
- Daytona 500 resumes without president, pomp, packed house
- Duke rises, Louisville spirals in latest men’s AP Top 25 rankings
- Part of $1.3 million in computer science education state grants heading to southwest region
- Live at 1pm ET: Analysis, updated odds to win rain-postponed Daytona 500
- Two dead in house fire early Monday morning in Danville