HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) –The Henry County Sheriff’s Office has been working an undercover drug investigation has resulted in the arrest of one man and the confiscation of property, drugs, and money.
Tamon Dorell Witcher, 31, of Collinsville was arrested and charged with possession of a schedule II controlled substance with intent to distribute, a felony.
Witcher was released on a $750,000 unsecured bond.
Law enforcement seized over one pound of cocaine, a small quantity of marijuana, three firearms and $10,179 in U.S. Currency, according to law enforcement officials.
The estimated value of the drugs seized well over $20,000.
“The suspected narcotics will be submitted to the Virginia Department of Forensic Science for analysis,” according to the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
Seven vehicles, one boat, an ATV and a trailer were also seized during the course of this investigation.
- Rubio stokes 2024 chatter with planned book release
- Season of giving; Local non-profits discuss what they are in need of to continue to help the community
- Amherst County’s Bob Christmas retires
- ‘I fought a shark and won’: 10-year-old fends off shark at Florida beach
- Class action lawsuit filed against owners of mobile home parks in Mercer County