ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A tractor-trailer crash has caused traffic headaches in Roanoke County.
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) said U.S. Highway 460 near Interstate 81 exit 132 is closed in the eastbound direction because of a tractor-trailer crash. VDOT said there was a hazardous spill associated with the crash.
This is the second major crash on regional roadways Sunday, Nov. 17. VDOT reported a bus and tractor-trailer crash on Interstate 64 in Albemarle County which shut the road in both directions. It is unclear how long the I-64 closure could last.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery