HERSHEY, Pa. (WHTM) The Hershey Bears annual teddy bear toss broke a record with 45,650 stuffed animals donated.
The collection is more than 10,000 stuffed animals than last year.
The Hershey Bears scored early in the first period and play was stopped moments later when people started throwing stuffed animals on the ice.
The game was delayed nearly 40 minutes while the donations were collected.
The stuffed animals will be donated to 40 charities in the Susquehanna Valley.
- String of 90°days in jeopardy today, as more widespread rain is expected.
- First annual Ronnie Roberts Senior Classic held in Lynchburg
- Lynchburg Black Lives Matter host a community affair
- After VA mother, daughter killed by car fleeing police, software creator wants to make donation to agencies
- Virginia Tech professor discusses African American perspectives on the Fourth of July