AMHERST COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Charges against the teen suspect in the shooting death of 92-year-old Doris Puleio back in June are moving forward.
Justin Sales was arrested for the crime and his case has been certified to the Grand Jury.
Sales is also charged with malicious wounding for allegedly shooting Puleio’s daughter, Trudy Goetz.
He also faces numerous weapons charges.
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- VIDEO: Florida man rescues puppy from jaws of alligator
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Virginia DMV says commercial drivers can renew licenses online