DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Traquon Allen, the man accused of second-degree murder for the November 26 shooting of Xavier Carson in Danville, admitted to investigators that he did shoot at Carson, according to search warrants obtained by WFXR News.
According to warrants, Allen told investigators that he had an “ongoing disagreement” with Carson and that the two had spoken over Facebook in the days leading up to the shooting.
Warrants show that after the shooting, Allen ran into an apartment in the Cardinal Village Apartment Complex, where he used the cell phone of a female resident to get a ride to the hospital.
Allen also told police that he used Facebook after the shooting to reach out to other unidentified people to try to get a ride away from the scene.
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Stuarts Draft vs. Appomattox (Class 2)
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Lord Botetourt vs. Hopewell (Class 3)
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Galax vs. Riverheads (Class 1)
- Rail Yard Dawgs fall short against Knoxville on Teddy Bear Toss night
- Hokies All-Access Minute (Dec. 14, 2019)