ROCKY MOUNT, Va. (WFXR) – Stik-Pak Solutions has begun expanding operations in Franklin County.
The ground-breaking ceremony kicks off a $14.3 million project in the new Summit View Business Park, creating 50-60 high-paying jobs over the next six years.
Stik-Pak Solutions is a contract packaging company, a subsidiary of M&H Holdings, is moving from the Franklin County Commerce Center to a new 50,000 square-foot facility on nearly nine acres by mid-2020.
Currently, the company employs 35 workers. In the next six years, the expansion will feature 85-95 employees when the facility ultimately will expand to a 100,000 square-feet.
Stik-Pak’s new jobs will pay an average salary of $45,760 plus benefits – significantly higher than current wages and benefits in Franklin County.
Not only will Summit View Business Park be home to Stik-Pak Solutions, the 550-acre business park will eventually also include pavilions, athletic fields, BMX bicycle course, festival area, tourist-visitor center, and multi-use trails.
- Man’s Best Cure: VT scientists lead the way in cross-species cancer research
- Washington Huddle web exclusive with Scott Jackson of Redskins Game Day
- UVA-Wise program will pay tuition for students in families that earn $40K or less
- FBI seeks tips from current and former patients of OB-GYN Javaid Perwaiz
- Dominion Energy’s request for increase in rate of return on equity denied by state regulators