ARLINGTON, Va. (WFXR) – We’re getting the first look inside of Amazon’s HQ2 offices in the Washington, D.C. suburb of Arlington.
The office can hold up to 450 employees.
Even more people can work next door in the building that opens next year.
Nearby restaurants are already seeing an uptick in foot traffic.
While Amazon continues to fill its leased space, the company is focusing on the next two phases, including a 22-story tower near Pentagon City’s Whole Foods.
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Jack Brown’s receives high distinction for its famous burgers
- Well-being check leads to woman’s arrest for murder in Franklin County
- WFXR Sports Sitdown : Former William Byrd Boys Basketball Head Coach Josh Cunningham makes the move to becoming a pastor
- Lynchburg Water Resources treating sanitary sewer pipes in sections of the city