(WGHP/WFXR) – Nearly 20 years have passed without answers. Saturday marks the 18th anniversary of the murders of Michael and Mary Short and the start of the six-week search for their daughter, 9-year-old Jennifer.
FOX8’s Tess Bargebuhr spent months meeting with investigators and family members for our series who killed Jennifer Short.
She traveled to Henry County, Virginia for an update on the case.
This is part of our sister-station FOX8 in High Point, N.C.’s series on Jennifer Short’s disappearance and death.
- UPDATE: Grayson County Public Schools closed Tuesday due to numerous outages
- Targeted hiring event for Lynchburg City Schools taking place Tuesday
- UPDATE: Motorists delayed for miles after tractor-trailer crashes on I-81 South in Montgomery County
- 6,200+ without power in Grayson County, other parts of southwest and central Virginia after Monday’s storms
- UPDATE: Halifax County Public Schools announces delays, one closure following Monday’s severe weather
Get breaking news, weather, and sports delivered to your smartphone with the WFXR News app available on Apple and Android.