WFXR — The Tri-County Drug and Gang Task Force is searching for seven people wanted on drug and firearm charges.
A long term investigation resulted in the arrest of 10 people on Thursday morning in Lunenburg, Charlotte, and Mecklenburg Counties.
Those in custody include:
- Travis Wade Hamlett-Phenix, VA-Charlotte Co.
- Randolph S. Kube-Charlotte Court House, VA-Charlotte Co.
- Donald Wayne Toombs-Keysville, VA-Charlotte Co.
- Vern Allen Musante-Randolph, VA-Charlotte Co.
- William Courtney Jones-Red House, VA-Charlotte Co.
- Carrie R. Hostetter-Red Oak, VA-Charlotte Co.
- John Vaughan-Victoria, VA-Lunenburg Co.
- Robert Earl Dix-Keysville, VA-Lunenburg Co.
- Jessie Ray Mullins-Buggalo Junction, VA-Mecklenburg Co.
The task force seized meth, heroine, weed, cocaine, pharmaceutical narcotics, and a number of guns. Charges of child neglect and distribution of drugs near a school were also brought forth in the investigation.
The following individuals are still wanted:
- Donald Carnell Bass-Red Oak, VA.
- Timothy Wayne Dooley-Victoria, VA.
- Chet Atikins-Keysville, VA.
- Stacey Joan Coleman-Chespeake, VA.
- Charles Moore IV-Chesapeake, VA.
- Jose Miguel Serrano-Kenbridge, VA.
- Steven Michael Serrano-Victoria, VA.
Anyone with information on any of these people is asked to call the Tri-County Drug and Gang Task Force via the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number at 434-542-5141.