ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – A search warrant filed this week shows Roanoke City Police are looking to pull more data from the cell phone of Andrew Terry, the man who is accused of concealing the body of his daughter, Arieanna Day.
City Police obtained Terry’s cell phone last September and are requesting an additional search of his phone due to updated cellular forensic technology that could produce information vital to finding Arieanna.
Terry went to trial back in September; however, it was declared a mistrial.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery