ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Police in Roanoke continue to investigate the May murder of a Patrick Henry High School student.
Tyler Polumbo was gunned down at a house on Denniston Avenue in southwest Roanoke.
City Police have filed for a search warrant on a Facebook account that may have been used by Polumbo to buy drugs from an associate of the alleged murderer.
They have also filed a search warrant for that associate’s Facebook account.
Demarcus Glenn has been charged with second-degree murder in the case.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery