ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Milling and paving operations will impact traffic in neighborhoods throughout Roanoke through next week.
Roads impacted by lane closures in November due to construction projects include:
- Nov. 15, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Hildebrand Road, Thurman and Birchlawn Avenues;
- Nov. 15- 20, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Winsloe Drive;
- Nov. 15 -22, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Trinkle Avenue;
- Nov. 20, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Christian Avenue; and
- Nov. 21 – 22, 8 a.m. – 6p.m., Oakland Boulevard.
Traffic control will direct traffic around the construction areas.
The city asks commuters to use caution when traveling in the impacted areas.
- Liberty Drops Game 1 at Stetson
- Friday Night Blitz : High School Hoopla, Let Them Play, Michael Mack signing, Daniel Pereira, Giggling Grandson
- Roanoke Catholic girls nip North Cross in high school hoops
- Northside girls beat Hidden Valley in the season opener
- William Byrd girls get the win over Glenvar