ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – A Roanoke man will spend the next 10 years of his life behind bars.
Tahlik Shine, 20, pleaded guilty October 7, 2019 to one count of possession with the intent to distribute methamphetamine and one count of possession of a firearm during a drug trafficking crime.
The charges stem from two separate traffic violations, in which drugs and guns were found during the stops. On July 27, 2018, Shine was pulled over for a tail light being out and was found to be in possession of a firearm and an unspecified amount of cocaine.
Again, on October 4, 2018, Roanoke Police stopped him for a second time, this time it was for an outstanding arrest warrant. During that stop, Shine was found to be in possession of 151 grams of meth.
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Stuarts Draft vs. Appomattox (Class 2)
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Lord Botetourt vs. Hopewell (Class 3)
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Galax vs. Riverheads (Class 1)
- Rail Yard Dawgs fall short against Knoxville on Teddy Bear Toss night
- Hokies All-Access Minute (Dec. 14, 2019)