SALEM, Va. (WFXR) – The Princeton Review has just released their guide of the “Best 385 Colleges” and Roanoke College has made the list!
Roanoke College is included in the guide’s list of Great Schools for Business/Finance Majors, Great Schools for Computer Science/Computer Engineering Majors and Great Schools for Psychology Majors.
In its profile on Roanoke College, The Princeton Review surveyed students who attended the college in the 2018-19 school year. Comments included:
- With its small class sizes, Roanoke College “aims to equip you for the real world but also makes you feel at home, like you belong.”
- Students say that “undergraduate research opportunity abound.”:
- Professors have also earned high-praise for being “approachable, knowledgeable” and “willing and able to work with every student.”
Other topics the students were in high agreement with includes:
- “students are happy”
- “great library”
- “recreation facilities are great”
- “internships are widely available”
- “students love Salem, VA.”
The Princeton Review’s “Best 385 Colleges” guide surveyed 140,000 students at 385 top colleges which includes a wide variety of locations by size, region, selectivity and character. Published annually since 1992, the book has detailed profiles of the colleges making the list. The Princeton Review does not rank individual colleges from 1 to 385 in any category. Roanoke College has appeared in each guide since the 2012 edition.